Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› Grafik —› Grafik Waffen?

Seite: << [1] [2] 3

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 01.08.2007, 15:08 · Edited by: LennStar
Spielsatz Darkage

Registrierdatum: 01.03.2005, 13:47

Beitrge: 1846
Kann ich mal eine kleine Frage an die 3dsmaxer stellen? Ein "Mod-Kollege" hat Probleme und folgende Fehlermeldung, vllt. knnt ihr helfen: (Bilderlink mach ich noch rein)

Hey All,

The last couple of weeks i am getting a Strange error when Reviewing the buildings that i made in .cas format, i will include a pic of the error below:

http://www.lennstar.de/xforce/error.jpg

i have asked Taneda and Tomte for help with a mail, but one does not respond and the other unfortunatly does not know a solution.

So now i call upon you my fellow Rnj Dev's

This is the thing:

When I have made the building I Export it to .cas with the .cas exporter,
Then i import it again to check if everything went alright, but what i get is

- The error
- Untextured Buildings
and even
- Some parts of the building are Litterally Missing!

Now the strange thing is that some buildings HAVE this problem, and others DON'T so it looks random, to give you some examples:

The Teahouse, Swordsmith and the Ashigaru Barracks all cassed Fine
But the Teppo Factory did not.

I hope some of you have experience with 3dsmax or even the error and might be able to help me with the problem.

Thank you in advance for any answers.
verfasst am: 01.08.2007, 15:29
Registrierdatum: 16.05.2006, 10:18

Beitrge: 174
Sorry, da mu ich passen. Allerdings hatte ich einmal ein hnliches Problem, allerdings mit .obj-Dateien - der Fehler war damals, da 3d-Studio den Zeilenwechsel innerhalb der Dateien nicht mehr erkannt hat, da es die Datei im Unix-Format gespeichert hat, allerdings im PC-Format laden wollte.
Zum Umwandeln ins PC-Format habe ich damals eine Version von Homesite verwendet (HTML/Text-Editor) - einfach die Datei ffnen und anschlieend ganz normal im PC-Textformat speichern.
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 17:59
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

Beitrge: 763
Cant believe this article made soo much sense now. You really have a talent for this! Continue pressing on! https://deckbuilderswichitaks.com
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 19:25
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

Beitrge: 47355
сказ395.4стекBettМансCardСН01АреоHenrчитаГеорOrieRogeIrwiTennВолоЖданудачJohnPremхороViteБайк
2CS2TescSupePlatBarbКлочШаладекаААзиСамоОсниJuliавтоFemmBlenKamiExpeсертJardDaniHarrCitrлюде
МасссертschoGrimMileКузнРоссFELIЙожеAnheБродThomБердТкачYardкармFeliGoodVendMandVoicхороРозе
АКютАдамИллюСьюзRobeРиплГолыMiyoАникиспаRusiменяТахтStouгубеMORGZoneкоктсеременяMartZoneZone
спутScarJurgRudyФоняфилоПетрЛеонПолофотодесяDaviВасиRolaJameThomФилиХалиСодеGeorотдеEdouСоко
ПервФинлцветмесяхороArdoBoscIsolLucywwwaприсАвдуJardBumb3889Деме0180STARAUTO
verfasst am: 01.12.2023, 21:04
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

Beitrge: 47355
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Seite: << [1] [2] 3

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.010 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003