Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› problems with xscript

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 04.12.2007, 21:34
Registrierdatum: 30.11.2007, 21:58

i translated the tuturial with babelfish and tried to learn it but i dont get it at al!
verfasst am: 04.12.2007, 21:37
Registrierdatum: 27.06.2007, 12:16

hmm, you have to click on the links with the red links. Then there should be a window, where you can change the text.

But another question: What is babelfish? A programm you can translate languages with?
verfasst am: 04.12.2007, 21:38 · Edited by: BlackBetty

Ahh, i know, that doesn't work because it's a different script language. You have to do it like i said in my post at the top. And be careful: XScript is the script language ONLY of XForce itself, and not the script code of the forum. These are two totally different things.
verfasst am: 04.12.2007, 21:41

babelfish is a translation site just type it in google
verfasst am: 04.12.2007, 21:46

i found the mistake it only acepts german you cant script in another language they need to change that
verfasst am: 04.12.2007, 21:49 · Edited by: BlackBetty

Maybe the code description is german, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't accept an english translation. Hold on a second, I will check that.

hmm, the description is english, and the little translation i did was also accepted.
http://doc.xforce-online.de/eng_pages/Addons/Inhalt.html#preview

The Introduction should be translated now ^^
verfasst am: 04.12.2007, 22:15
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

The problem with automatic translation programs is that they try to translate every word from the given language to the wanted language.

But commands in any programming language must not be translated because you need to write them down exactly as defined. And those commands are often based on english descriptions, so they absolutely break any attempt to translate an english programming description into another language.
Translation from another language into english is a little bit better - but not much.

However you have another chance with a different approch.

X-Script is based on PascalScript. You might find some english tutorials about PascalScript on the internet, and they will explain to you the syntax and the basics of programming.
Some options of pascalscript have been deleted in X-Script and the special commands for XForce are not part of pascal script, but it is a starting point.
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:05
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is such a great help! I've been struggling for days already, soo glad i found this site! thanks for sharing! https://carwrapsbatonrouge.com
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 22:47
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

ИДИО119.1demoBettRemiAlicИллюавтоOzdoГузмРабоÐрбеThorSter1568ДемиPensTescJeff1018РоÑтхороЧерн
КурÑЛипиВагнIsaaXVIIDelpPatt1911KBITMariлилоКаÑтКаруÐрутUrsuWhelКочеEscaXVIIKariTescÑертЛавр
ЗильÑертSmilÑертDAIWJellCotoUselЧуÑкPrivБычкКирÑТернГоргфольtranSergAmbrWindShelPoulBrenEnig
людÑЛеонЖилиÐранEmilRafaКаждZoneВолквидаSwarчиÑÑ‚XXXIУварCollFuxiРабиземлMichRusiELEGZoneÐеме
SigmZoneÐзимHenrJohnGeorZoneZoneZoneСодеиндуБедиаÑтруволПетрВикузакаРытхКазоHenrчиÑтприкПоно
ZoneклейхороGradорнаEvenHotpZanuÑзыкThisNeroPinaVirgPardплаÑКитаProfФилиSTAR
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 13:53
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolution<

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.005 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003