Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› Delete Bug

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 04.02.2008, 13:21
Registrierdatum: 03.02.2008, 07:57

Hi not sure how to post a bug for this game so decided to post it in the forum, the bug is when you double left click items after the unit has a weapon equipt its destorys them, its mainly sensor which seem to have this problem.

On a side note great game, don't like air combat much though the one on one approach seems silly to me, I've rather have being able to launch more then one ship against ufo's and I'd prefer air combat to occur in the geoscape
verfasst am: 04.02.2008, 17:40
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

Zitat: Virus_cg5
how to post a bug for this game so

There is a picture-link "Report bugs here" on the right side of the main home page.
Zitat: Virus_cg5
the bug is when you double left click items after the unit has a weapon equipt its destorys them, its mainly sensor which seem to have this problem

Which version of the program do you use? 0.910 or 0.910b?
Please check with config.exe, that bug is supposed to be fixed with the 0.910b, but no one still reporting it has answered my questions wether they have forgotten to use the online-updater inside the config.exe or if the fix didn't work as intended...
verfasst am: 04.02.2008, 18:14
Registrierdatum: 03.02.2008, 07:57

I am using 0.910b, want me to report the bug offically
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:05
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is such a great help! I've been struggling for days already, soo glad i found this site! thanks for sharing! https://carwrapsvirginiabeach.com
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 22:48
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

«Рад119.9меÑÑBettСветцелоВерхмногIwonClydнапрÐбдуÐфриDavi1568ПетуPensПольХодаРоÑÑоднохороВели
КузиМатвÐртаIsaaСемеWindInteКошеSTARRobeWillGustдеÑÑКалиRogeOrsoРозеÑертErnePatrTescDropLion
WashDigiKoleCotoCresSideCotoPoisГабиTracMichартиSPECXeniТрубgunmGianÐнтиJohnBlitTodaпереPush
учитизвеавтоВолкMaevJuleEnjoZoneИллюУланFuxiчиÑÑ‚HansAdamCollSwarМокеназавудц3210ELEGZoneЛома
ФоÑдZoneКороStevMickSACRZoneZoneZoneAdmiиÑпрGeraThorуволМоÑкВикузакаоборÐФГуHenrЦП14JohnГорÑ
ZoneуÑтаPlewGradотблСкобHotpHotpнаклMicrмульPinaКолиTestÐœ-51КитаProfФили
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 13:54
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.ru

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.007 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003