Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› crude english faq

Seite: << [1] 2 [3] >>

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:42
Registrierdatum: 08.04.2005, 19:09

Frequently Asked Question
Overview · Question ask · Commentate
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Question: with the Bodeneinsatz(Echtzeit) my soldiers always do not die after one or two shots, the Aliens however. I already the tanks changed. Is that a nose or should like that be? (GoldenFighter, 10. March 2004)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Answer: In the conscience it is so intended senses. Those play-corrodes and further developments for the round-based mode is only optimized. I have to maintain simply determined that it is too in parts difficult, both Modis and the round-based mode more tactics am made possible there I on it to provisionally only concentrate.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:42

Question: Is there also again this mini tank? (MisterM, 05. November 2003)

Answer: The mini tank, like with UFO: Enemy Unknow and/or TFTD will first times not give it.

m_16 wrote 24. November 2004 around 12:42
Schaaade!
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:43

Question: Have with the Game today over approx.. un nu eat it 4:00 * praise to the Programmer * now the question and the suggestion run-suppl.-load 23:00 o'clock: Why can't one throw shells over catch fences? Me 3 people are therefore abgejuckelt, and then I it caution for the sake of did not try whether it also happens with small fences. (Guardian, 08. December 2004)

Answer: Relatively simple answer.
In version 0.845 and before I did not program that yet;).

In the next version it will then hopefully vernueftig function.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:43

Question: Is it possible to be able to be been noticeable in the bodenkampf the equipment or weapon assembly of the individual soldiers? (LuckySoft, 03. November 2003)

Answer: In the user interface within the right range the page unit attitudes (Button right above beside the spaceship) must activated. There are the weapons, which the activated soldier (yellow framework in the lower soldier list) in the hands holds.
There it is also possible to change the firing kind.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:44

Question: Can I store during a mission, and if, how? (Peter, 06. November 2003)

Answer: A storage during soil employment is not possible yet. I will consider and in a later version will build this possibility.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:44

Question: Why do tank, Sniper or scout always stand with soldiers and which means that? (Maximilian, 18. August 2004)

Answer: That indicates the class of a soldier. A tank for example is well for close combat, Sniper honours the sniper and scout, one the more for observation to be used is.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:45

Question: What is the difference between automatic shot, spontaneous shot and purposeful shot? (max, 11. November 2004)

Answer: The difference is into consumption because of time units and the accuracy of fire.

Automatic shot needs the few time units, is for it however 10% lower than normal. Spontaneous shot has normal accuracy and with the purposeful shot increases these by 10%.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:46

Question: If I of my missions do not return I ever equipment captured - in addition, if I on a killed Alien stand lie none on the soil. (Peter, 12. November 2003)

Answer: That is a problem of the V0.825. unfortunately the Aliens never to equipment fall let there.

Starting from the V0.830 should the Aliens Alienausruestungen fall let. These can be investigated after the soil employment and be used afterwards by the own troops.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:47

Question: how does it function that I cannot alien with a mini more launcher beside and shoot direct drauf? (Peter, 13. November 2003)

Answer: In order to shoot in any direction, simply the SHIFT key must to be pressed during linkclicks. This possibility exists with all weapons.

Question: Question to the editor: How can I exchange the spaceships and/or insert new? It does not concern to me the values, that is simple here. It concerns to me the elements, which equip in the play with "spaceship" are used, where one can insert and other stuff to the fliers weapons, engines, sign and/or assigns soldiers (F8). (Dotwin, 11. November 2004)

Answer: That is unfortunately not yet possible at present.

Question: Understanding questions to the editor: - has I objects, which I in the research stand has ALSO in the equipment to define? Or is it sufficient to have it in the research? (Dotwin, 11. November 2004)

Answer: No. It is enough, if you define it under research.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:48 · Edited by: jamoecw

Question: I conquered a Alien Disruptorkanone. I also investigated these. I have try it to use, but does not function, since he wants always ammunition for the cannon! From where do I get the ammunition and/or am that possibly an error? Please let me know, because it is so rather the last not solved mystery with me * G *! thanks (Robin, 06. October 2004)

Answer: An error of the version is 0.845.

see here
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:57

Question: What happens with cities at 100% infiltrated is? (GoldenFighter, 10. March 2004)

Answer: So far it has still no Spieleri affecting. But the honour because of one should avoid it:)
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:57

Question: Why doesn't the update function? (Reen, 03. November 2003)

Answer: This can quite happen, since I need version number into the update file register always firmly. If you you surely, whom you the necessary version (see Download side) possesses, can you the installed version number in the Registry change. In the key HKEY_CURRENT_USERsoftware ich entertainmentxforce is the value version.
If the message is called: "to to update you need to possess the version 0.xxx. you however the version 0.yyy." Then the value version must obtain the value xxx. Afterwards the update problem should function loosely.
Their should me nevertheless in this case inform, so that I can correct the update package.

Nelius wrote 05. March 2005 around 10:48
With me always stands: /data/gamesets/xxx.pak cannot be provided. What am I to make?
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:58

Question: One knows the keyboard stronghold CUTS for the employments itself under option/keyboard ansehn. Can give their me a summary of the Shortcuts for the world ball? Is there also still hidden Shortcuts within other ranges? (SoongJr, 03. January 2004)

Answer: With the Buttons/Checkboxen the respective Shortcuts is yellow emphasized. On the map of the world gives additionally to the keys to the individual sides, which keys 0.1.2.3.4 at the time to steer (from break to very fast). Danaben gives it so far no further Shortcuts.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 19:58

Question: Can one shoot also with the keyboard, since with it is very pedantic with the mouse? Thanks in advance (Ranger, 02. December 2003)

Answer: Do not shoot with the keyboard is possible unfortunately. Problem is with the mouse the firing direction is determined.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 20:00

Question: Doesn't one know the Raumschiffkamf like that changes it 3D is? (Ken, 21. June 2004)

Answer: One can surely make that. However we will still completely revise the spaceship fight. But not toward 3D, but honour toward the classical UFO Enemy Unknown. There one will be able to carry its spaceship taxes, but must by tactical commands the victory of it for no more.

The reason is completely simple: X-Force is primarily a tactics play and the jetztige Actionlastige spaceship fight fits not at all into it.

GuardianEvil wrote 08. December 2004 around 04:07
Thus I find the real time spaceship fight quite stupid (perhaps because I did not adjust the keys before and therefore also directly mine first hunter plumb bobs habe*grins *)!
The alternative between simulating button fights... with mouse and fights tactically should however received remain, whereby I prefer the tactical fight, only there is so far only son

Ken wrote 17. November 2004 around 12:23
Naja tunes already however the play becomes if it only tactically is boring, with the time shr!

Neuro wrote 07. August 2004 around 16:34
Latch me the opinion on, best the selection the players leave, since probably everyone has its own preferences and/or changing can be also quite interesting.

Knollo wrote 22. July 2004 around 10:35
Could make that in such a way for it that everyone can select whether it to fight wants or over tactical coming one DOS. And much still whether the fight goes kommplet over an on board computer.

| tak. Command | On board computer
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 20:00

Question: Why don't the firing keys (R,T and Z) function? (Jim_Raynor, 24. October 2003)

Answer: The weapons are fired now with rights the mouse button. The controlling of the spaceship is, depending upon attitude in the options, by mouse or keyboard.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 20:02

Question: How do I use individual weapon cells? (GoldenFighter, 22. March 2004)

Answer: That is unfortunately not possible at present. With rights the mouse button one can at the same time activate only all weapon cells.

Thorsten wrote 12. August 2004 around 10:33
I would find this however completely practically. If one combines laser weapons with the rockets,
the latters are always empty to jerk-twitch. Therefore use
I nearly only laser weapons in the Raumern.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 20:07

Question: With ships one can increase the sensor range, but to which the ship sensors serve? Otherwise aren't uFOs on the other side of the globe indicated?? (SoongJr, 22. March 2004)

Answer: Exactly the same is it. UFOs are located only within the range of the basis and within the ships. In addition cities announce a sifting, as soon as an infiltration takes place. Unfortunately on the Geoscape the sensor range is not indicated yet.

Rev wrote 09. September 2004 around 17:50
Accurately, exactly the same it is always, I seh after the first discovery

r4mP4g3 wrote 19. March 2004 around 20:42
I always see uFOs. It with me sighted all the same where and to fly then simply rum and disappear never again ^^

Some do not remain sitting and not to do also simply somewhere "GeoScape hour long" (^ ^) somewhere nothing at all (also over water).

Seite: << [1] 2 [3] >>

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.032 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003