Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› crude english faq

Seite: << [1] [2] 3

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 20:10
Registrierdatum: 08.04.2005, 19:09

Frequently Asked Question
Overview · Question ask · Commentate
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Question: I get the message "the city x by a UFO am infiltrated. They should which against it undertake." What am I to do against it? (,07 jaXen. November 2003)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Answer: Most simply it is to be sent a spaceship to the city concerned. Usually then a UFO would have to be discovered there. This can be simply shot, in order to stop the infiltration. If you do not know where the city are, you can look for cities above over the Button (the house) the city in the list.

Jim_Raynor wrote 07. November 2003 around 21:55
Noted it asks that up to the version 0.825 the message is spent, as soon as that UFO course set on the appropriate city. This should not be and with the next version is changed, so that only the message comes if the UFO over the city is.

You must thus to including version 0.825 simply after a UFO look out hold that towards the city moves.
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 20:10

Question: I do not find somehow the Button ' interception ', how I send one of my spaceships on intercepting course??? (Jim_Raynor, 09. December 2003)

Answer: In addition there are several possibilities.
1. You select directly after the firing of the uFOs interception (starting from V0.830 and activated UFO events)
2. You select the spaceship and give the spaceship with one right-click on the UFO the instruction to intercept that UFO.
3. You select the UFO and press the Button interception (left above under the time selection)
verfasst am: 14.04.2005, 20:12

Question: Hello, I plays the UFO play set and now a second basis built. Now I gladly some spaceships to the second basis to send, unfortunately did not find I the instruction in addition. Can someone help me? Thanks (Olaf, 11. November 2004)

Answer: You must select the spaceship and simply by right-click to the other basis to send. It notes however that you in the other basis a free hangar bennoetigst.
verfasst am: 02.06.2005, 08:52

Question: When get mannt eigendlich new information to the story... i.e. newer play-aims over to ends to come I is meanwhile already in November and nearly everything has investigated (upgrades to run already all on 5 with the exception of disrupterkanone) I it pieces of news with an update to white only give is starting from day 320 however nevertheless I will gladly know like a final game goal will be and whether it already gives sowas (MKSKORP, 16. May 2005)

Answer: There is for the moment no goal. The story is only built in a later version.
verfasst am: 20.10.2005, 16:05

Question: Hello! I cannot play somehow real time? I which did not mitgekriegt the fact that the real time was abolished or why does not go that? I have V. 0.845 and steige guard to V0.900Beta transfer. Thus why can I play only round-be based? (XKiller, 05. September 2005)

Answer: The real time mode was abolished with the version 0.845.
verfasst am: 05.05.2006, 21:46 · Edited by: jamoecw

not thinking, was duplicate
verfasst am: 11.05.2006, 21:09
Registrierdatum: 10.05.2006, 15:53

I've only been playing X-Force for about 4 days now but I am completely in love. Would anyone have any problem with me doing up a fan site. I'm already in the very beginnings of writing a FAQ in english. Of course I'll have to play through the game afew times. I've already had to restart 3 times because of not being prepared for the motherships that come. Once I get a rough FAQ written I'll submit it and see what you guys think.
verfasst am: 24.11.2006, 09:48

Jim_Raynor is who you want, i am just someone passing through that thought i could help out, you can see from the delay in this post that i mainly just check to see if there has been an update. i doubt there would be a problem, but it is always best to check.
verfasst am: 24.11.2006, 12:26
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

Zitat: jamoecw
Jim_Raynor is who you want

That is not entirely correct anymore.

Sorry - in the last few months have been a lot of changes and we haven't been able to translate everything to english.

Due to his personal time limitations Jim transfered the coordination of the projekt to Natter and DirkF. We have been working to make all neccessary changes and keep the projekt going (and in a short time there will be a data update to the 0.910 so that you can see the results), but not even in german is everything ready to go on...

It would be very nice if we can find a translator here who knows english and german. Then I would send the most important news and postings for translation, to keep the english community up to date.

Seite: << [1] [2] 3

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.045 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003