Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› get Alphatron

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 10.05.2006, 15:59 · Edited by: Admin
Registrierdatum: 10.05.2006, 15:53

Is there any other way to get alpharon other then recycling alien equipment, I remember reading somthing about mining alpharon but how do you do that?

Jim_Raynor: Beitrag abgesplittet von hier
verfasst am: 10.05.2006, 16:28 · Edited by: Admin
Registrierdatum: 19.12.2005, 02:08

of course there is a way

you need to found an alphatron mining base
should be somewhere in the base menu and cost 200.000 Credits.
I've never played an english version so I don't know how things are called exactly.

how much alphatron the mining brings to you depends on where you place your mine. You can also let some technicians work in the base to boost the mining (up to 250 points technician skill in sum)

You can get around 500 Aplhatron per base per day and there's only one base allowed per country. Make sure to place the bases on the aplhatron hotspots. Enjoy

Jim_Raynor: Beitrag verschoben von hier
verfasst am: 10.05.2006, 19:56

In the base menu the only think i can find is to create another level that costs 200,000 credits. I'll try that and see what happens.

By the way, what an amazing game
Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen
Thanks for the information too
verfasst am: 10.05.2006, 20:22
Registrierdatum: 19.12.2005, 02:08

It should be the button above the one to create another level
verfasst am: 10.05.2006, 20:27
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

If you switch the game to english the button is labeled "Establish new Base" - if you click that you'll get a menu to choose the type of base - a normal base, an exterior post (small base, only one level possible but cheap to establish a ground defence for a country) or Alphatron Mine - and that's the one base type you're looking for.
verfasst am: 11.05.2006, 14:41

Perfect I found it. Out of curiosity...how long can you go before you run out of things to research. How many types of aliens and ships are there...I am so totally in love with this game.
verfasst am: 11.05.2006, 15:11
Programmierer, allgemeines

Registrierdatum: 06.06.2004, 17:19

- 9 UFOs (10 in v0.910 - and you can believe me, the new one is really (really!!!) terrifying - be prepared or you will be destroyed completely hehehe)

- 14 Aliens

- in v0.910 the game will end after a year and a few months

But of course you can also play other gamesets with other Aliens, Ufos... (but I think, most of them are only in german at the moment)
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:12
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

It felt so good to know that I had a great company to call. They help a lot, thank you https://bestmoldremovalsanantonio.com/
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 22:18
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

Ðове1196UnknBettChriдокуPirmDeviFranХироТартпÑихСухаГомоÑферМуртOsloРоÑÑМолчFabrкатаШереTesc
ПравинÑтЦветÐВБыКазаЦобоPaulПавлÐртеBriaМамоПермClifКолгRobeGillAESCSilvKeviИллюTescAquoШева
филоХариToucNighШинкCubeСодеAstrминекнигРутьГофмTattдизарукоavanAcceСатаEmilGlobMontÑборРоÑÑ
ИллюЛимаСульÑтарПироБагдТарлRondЮрчуWillSwarРоÑÑвождPatmJuliNasoZoneкунфCharMORGELEGZoneTerr
КореZoneXVIIShelJeanGrisACTGФормZoneкнигконÑPattФранМеньРезнÐико03-0ГлазMediAndrзакаВикечита
ZoneÑенонеÑÑDenoÑвечBranBoscBoscЗабрБаризолоÑзыкинÑÑ‚WindESACFeatКованеде
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 13:23
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolution<

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.010 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003