Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› very good game, but...

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 21.07.2009, 14:45 · Edited by: Vargan
Registrierdatum: 20.07.2009, 17:52

I think that you job is very good. This games is a well prosecution of xcom trilogy. I have played cery much whit the old series and after xcom apocalypse the sequel was not in line whit the trilogy.

This game i think is xcom 4 (xcom trilogy enanched version) i i'm very grateful whit you.

Your job is impressife for non professional games, and i hope that the game still improve in is grown.

I have obser some think can be improve.

The AI of the enemy is very weak. They have no emotion, no fear, no caution. They look like suicidal troop who going to attack whitout any respect for is life. Just go all togheter and fire the enemy.

Further the gui system i think who as to improve, becouse some time is very complex, slow and few intuitive.

This point are just for you knowledge i think that your work is very good.

In a future i hope who you improver the combat in real time based like xcom-apoc, i think is the best :)

bye and much thanks for all.

note:
Sorry for my english :)
verfasst am: 21.07.2009, 14:52
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

Zitat: Vargan
The AI of the enemy is very weak. They have no emotion, no fear, no caution. They look like suicidal troop who going to attack whitout any respect for is life. Just go all togheter and fire the enemy.

The current Beta introduced scripting to the AI - previously it was a fixed internal AI. You can expect different AI's for different Aliens to appear in the future (after the last problems with the current testing-AI-script have been solved)
Zitat: Vargan
In a future i hope who you improver the combat in real time based like xcom-apoc, i think is the best :)

No - the real-time-engine once (pre-0.845) was included in the game, but it was removed due to problems with balancing and complexity. It won't return unless we suddenly got a dozen very good programmers to help us...
verfasst am: 22.07.2009, 02:15 · Edited by: Vargan
Registrierdatum: 20.07.2009, 17:52

Thanks for the answer.
Years ago i was a developer in non uffical shard of Ultima Online. Just building, mapping, and very few script, just for the program i used for mapping.

Now i work very much and have not time to give my help to anyone. But i realy know what is hardly to use the free time for similar work.

Good luck
verfasst am: 28.10.2021, 05:32
Registrierdatum: 28.10.2021, 04:10

window cleaning tacoma keep posting more!
verfasst am: 08.11.2021, 12:14
Registrierdatum: 28.10.2021, 04:10

great article keep posting more! window cleaning tacoma
verfasst am: 27.01.2022, 13:59
Registrierdatum: 27.01.2022, 13:07

verfasst am: 30.06.2022, 17:36
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank God I found this site! Thanks for sharing this vehicle wraps baton rouge la
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 23:05
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

дека125.8....PERFStopZechМамиFranÑторХорьОглаКазаÐаумSusa1200ThomVeniTescPG90книгклейÑклаMore
TescÐлфеБелиMichSwamТихоLaurРÑбцKorhFranToshBalaШагаФедоИллюMickИллюFiskШилоЯковTescÑертPier
ArthOpenMaliLawiAlleThisJohnArleБарыManmJameStevÑертCircELEGPaliZJ1-ГрибвпечИллюВолкÑертTras
СодеWeldOsiridenПайкRomaПлах123/РебрÐндрZoneкараPaliчитаОглаFuxiQuanÑодевзглMORGELEGZoneСоде
МарчZoneКрÑжFirsNeilGera0010ZoneZoneRHZAГордМоÑкматеRabiМороТаблзакаRobeErneFernNBRDZoneHarm
diamптицFRAGмеÑÑхорокурÑBekoNardSimsJameUleastorKazaшелкплаÑVanbСобоПиÑаSTAR
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 14:10
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolution<

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.015 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003