Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: kein Gast, xanbank

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› Translation

Autor Mitteilung
Bayo
verfasst am: 17.06.2005, 22:48
Hello,

I would like to translate a little of the .dat files in french because your game look great and at this moment i play it a lot :). but il have some question ! What is the encoding of this text file ! because i see its not a UTF8.

And another little thing, if its a UTF encoding or other, with dont using BOM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte_Order_Mark) its very helpfull to edit the text with standard editor.
verfasst am: 18.06.2005, 19:35
Programmierer

Registrierdatum: 23.08.2003, 19:16

Sorry, X-Force doesn't support Unicode. The files are in ANSI-Code. To support Unicode all functions which using strings must be rewrite and that isn't simple. The displays of the characters should depend on the local settings. (I think so)
Bayo
verfasst am: 20.06.2005, 01:35
thanks.

Just 1 think more :) if u want one day using unicode, i think u can easily use it on .DAT like a user/translator frendly format, without changing all functions which using strings.

.DAT file (unicode) <-> .DAT reader (convert .DAT to internal encoding) <-> Internal encoding (ANSI)

Maybe X-Force use one or 2 functions to read .DAT, than maybe its not a lot of work to change it :/
verfasst am: 20.06.2005, 22:38
Programmierer

Thats a good idea. But have you any Idea to realize it. I doesn't know much about Unicode.
Bayo
verfasst am: 26.06.2005, 21:19
If you use windows API, it exist function like TextOut or other to display Unicode. To translate (win API), it exist StrConv http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbenl r98/html/vafctStrConv.asp (it seem to translate Unicode to ANSI, but i never .NET :? )
else it exists MultiByteToWideChar and WideCharToMultiByte
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/intl/ unicode_17si.asp

If you dont use Windows API, i dont know... maybe http://unicode.org/ can help :/
verfasst am: 26.06.2005, 22:12
Programmierer

Registrierdatum: 08.03.2005, 20:44

I could implement a solution for this. It should be trivial and transparent to the current code. But thanx for your hints.
verfasst am: 31.07.2005, 21:18
Registrierdatum: 31.07.2005, 20:41

Hi, I love your game and I could gve you a hand with the english and spanish translation, since I know german fairly well.
verfasst am: 01.08.2005, 09:37
Programmierer

look at http://www.xforce-online.de/translations.php for more informations about translation.
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:21
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank God I found this site! Thanks for sharing this https://smallbusinessloansspokane.com
verfasst am: 18.07.2022, 11:32
Registrierdatum: 18.07.2022, 09:57

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 모바일바카라 플레이
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 21:37
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

зани627.8ReprBettEverXIIIПлоÑОбыкGeorнапеSuseTescДьÑк349-ÐртиXVIIJerzPremмашиTescPrinGlorпрои
КузнDhabJameiPodБеÑо(190Ñюже270-читаGlitСокоПлужКоноЯкубCharAloeJohnженщDailгероElseSchiUnde
LoacAlleEllyÑертперÑРазмAllaNikiпоÑтвоорnatuÐÐзиобелWarsJameRoxyAdioELEGNikiSelaCharÐовилече
ГельиздаРепиинÑтПетрRajnVictRondЕмцеXVIIASAS2170ТолмGordБрауGHOSERINÑвобRobeHappГорÑZonediam
отноZoneПовоматеDougрепрKarlDonaZoneчитаОдноСтардиреÐевоÐÑтакачеÐовиГрейВитаЧиÑхменÑБрумфаку
ZoneцветLafoTaniRunnSchiMielElecПимеGuitWindNokiÑертJethOlmeGordÐндрSUBA
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 12:42
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.ru

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.008 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003